There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man
The Kuntershof has belonged to the Sanktjohanser family since 1996.
It was built in 1785. Previously, it belonged to the so-called „Kunters“ who gave their name to the stable yard and adjacent road. In 1997 the yard was renovated, with much love and attention to detail. Selected mare lines form the basis of our breeding.
The spectrum of breeding and sport horses at the Kuntershof has been complemented and expanded through the selective purchase of exceptional foals. As a result there are always interesting youngsters available for sale.